[Cat] Jigsaw Puzzles Are Good for the Head and the Heart
Everyone and their mother [literally] is puzzling right now. For real, we bet there's someone starting one and finishing one as you read this. But just because everyone is doing it, does that mean it’s really worth diving into? Um, yesssss! Google told us so. There are so so many incredible benefits to piecing together a jigsaw puzzle. It’s equal parts epic when riding solo, as it is with the whole family. Plus, not only is the process good for the brain, it’s also good for the heart… as long as the jigsaw puzzle features some delightful catscapes, of course.
The Brain Benefits
- Jigsaw puzzles are said to help the left and right sides of your brain. Hello improvement in your problem-solving skills and your attention span
- Connections between brain cells are reinforced during the puzzle building, which improves your mental speed and short term memory… WHOA
- Over time it can improve your visual-spatial reasoning
- It quiets the mind, offering a great meditation tool and stress reliever
The Heart Benefits
- Designs clinically proven to warm your heart… maybe, possibly.
Exclusive Design by Niki Waters
There you have it. Puzzles are good for your brain and for your heart. They make exceptional gifts or permanent staples in your self-care corner. Pick up one or all four and let the cognitive heart swell begin, cat people.
Shop all our cat-themed puzzles HERE!